Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4000
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
16th August 1971
Two agency of the year awards out of three in Singapore, setting up BBH Shanghai, every pitch win I've ever been part of, first-ever D&AD Pencil for mobile.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
BBH grad pitch presentation to John Bartle, Nigel Bogle and John Hegarty, December 1994. It still hurts.
Best thing about your job
Input without responsibility.
Worst thing about your job
Responsibility without input.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Come to BBH and get Pollard on the case.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Andy Fennell – like all older brothers, he's very, very wise.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Watch and play sport with my family all around the world.
I remember everything.
What would you change about yourself?
Mobile – we're not agency of the year at anything else right now.
Jess James – has proved relationship-critical on a number of occasions.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I told Cluny Veneballs that I'd kissed before.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The rugby-playing Fennell was promoted this year, and well-deserved it was too. He's a real chip off the old BBH block, extremely competent and ultra-competitive.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad