Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4000
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
16th August 1971
Two agency of the year awards out of three in Singapore, setting up BBH Shanghai, every pitch win I've ever been part of, first-ever D&AD Pencil for mobile.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
BBH grad pitch presentation to John Bartle, Nigel Bogle and John Hegarty, December 1994. It still hurts.
Best thing about your job
Input without responsibility.
Worst thing about your job
Responsibility without input.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Come to BBH and get Pollard on the case.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Andy Fennell – like all older brothers, he's very, very wise.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Watch and play sport with my family all around the world.
I remember everything.
What would you change about yourself?
Mobile – we're not agency of the year at anything else right now.
Jess James – has proved relationship-critical on a number of occasions.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I told Cluny Veneballs that I'd kissed before.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The rugby-playing Fennell was promoted this year, and well-deserved it was too. He's a real chip off the old BBH block, extremely competent and ultra-competitive.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London