Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4000
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
16th August 1971
Two agency of the year awards out of three in Singapore, setting up BBH Shanghai, every pitch win I've ever been part of, first-ever D&AD Pencil for mobile.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
BBH grad pitch presentation to John Bartle, Nigel Bogle and John Hegarty, December 1994. It still hurts.
Best thing about your job
Input without responsibility.
Worst thing about your job
Responsibility without input.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Come to BBH and get Pollard on the case.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Andy Fennell – like all older brothers, he's very, very wise.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Watch and play sport with my family all around the world.
I remember everything.
What would you change about yourself?
Mobile – we're not agency of the year at anything else right now.
Jess James – has proved relationship-critical on a number of occasions.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I told Cluny Veneballs that I'd kissed before.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The rugby-playing Fennell was promoted this year, and well-deserved it was too. He's a real chip off the old BBH block, extremely competent and ultra-competitive.
- Awards Project Manager Stopgap £42000 - £46000 per annum + pro rata - 4 days per week, London
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote