+44 (0)20 7005 2101
141, Marsh Wall, London, , E14 9RS
Moving to The Independent in a change of career, leading the development of Dove's \"Campaign for real beauty\", creating remuneration model for Unilever adopted worldwide by all agencies, regaining Ford account for Ogilvy & Mather, 1997 General Election campaign, turning Vauxhall from ghetto account to agency's biggest award-winner.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Failing to get a script approved by a client until the morning of the shoot, resulting in the most wooden performances and contrived set-up ever featured in a Lloyds Bank commercial, and the benchmark was already pretty low.
Best thing about your job
Adding value with new ideas and championing entrepreneurialism.
Worst thing about your job
The unpredictability of the economic downturn.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
John Hegarty, for creating an outstanding agency that has stood the test of time.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
A PhD in how self-esteem can be built in women.
What would you change about yourself?
Newspapers, travel magazines, Dave.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
A nice hot bath.
Fielding's arrival as commercial director at a national newspaper puzzled some at media agencies, given her ad agency background. However, her planning-led approach is indicative of a new, thoughtful regime at The Independent and a recognition that it needs to sell in a different way to its rivals. So far, she seems to be doing pretty well.
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne