Executive creative director
M and C Saatchi
Can never remember i
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
Ask my mum.
Winning four Baftas.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
On a Peter York programme about the 80s. I thought I was being really cool, but, in fact, was being a tosser.
Best thing about your job
Building a great creative department.
Worst thing about your job
Having the same old arguments.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get Tiger Savage to do your PR.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden. I'd be a better art director and take more risks (even though I might be dead).
What would you do on a sabbatical?
A three-month visit to Hyper Island.
Ask my dad.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd have a tail.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't tell lies.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
When he's not frightening the life out of grads by handing them snakes at midnight (see Diary, 11 July 2008), Fink can probably be found enthusing about ads. The passionate industry stalwart has not lost any of his vigour for the work and has put out some interesting, entertaining and non-M&C-like ads this year.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge