Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Probably some sort of team-building exercise.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Talking about doing.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make sure you want to do something else more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Will Gompertz. His office is in Tate Britain.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Probably build something.
Ask Laurence Green.
What would you change about yourself?
My toes to stop aching after football.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
It wasn't me.
How many toilets do you own?
I don't feel that any of my toilets are actually mine.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Flintham waved farewell to his creative compatriot Juan Cabral this year, with whom he's produced some great campaigns. The softly spoken creative, whose messy desk is a testament to his unprocessed yet intelligent thinking, continues to ensure the agency's output is top notch.
- Head of Digital Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £60000 - £61000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - up to £40k - Travel Company Digital Gurus Negotiable, London
- Junior - Mid .NET Developer Digital Gurus £25000 - £45000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Email Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 pa DOE, Worcester
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50,000 to £60,000, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers