Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Probably some sort of team-building exercise.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Talking about doing.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make sure you want to do something else more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Will Gompertz. His office is in Tate Britain.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Probably build something.
Ask Laurence Green.
What would you change about yourself?
My toes to stop aching after football.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
It wasn't me.
How many toilets do you own?
I don't feel that any of my toilets are actually mine.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Flintham waved farewell to his creative compatriot Juan Cabral this year, with whom he's produced some great campaigns. The softly spoken creative, whose messy desk is a testament to his unprocessed yet intelligent thinking, continues to ensure the agency's output is top notch.
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'