Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7494 9120
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Probably some sort of team-building exercise.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Talking about doing.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make sure you want to do something else more.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Will Gompertz. His office is in Tate Britain.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Probably build something.
Ask Laurence Green.
What would you change about yourself?
My toes to stop aching after football.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
It wasn't me.
How many toilets do you own?
I don't feel that any of my toilets are actually mine.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Flintham waved farewell to his creative compatriot Juan Cabral this year, with whom he's produced some great campaigns. The softly spoken creative, whose messy desk is a testament to his unprocessed yet intelligent thinking, continues to ensure the agency's output is top notch.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot