Cut & Run
+44 (0)20 7432 9696
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
14th October 1965
Being in the A List for the third year running.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Winning a Turkey of the Year and receiving so many boxes of Paxo, an old editing tradition.
Best thing about your job
Getting a script with a good idea and then good rushes.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Just be the best at what you do and never stop trying.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden – someone you work with and never forget.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Train my children in martial arts, properly.
I love what I do.
What would you change about yourself?
Bar Bruno, Soho, London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My training and Champagne.
A man of great charisma, Gandolfi is the first-choice editor for most of the star directors. His unassuming manner and youthful appearance has led to many mistaking him for the runner.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO