Cut & Run
+44 (0)20 7432 9696
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
14th October 1965
Being in the A List for the third year running.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Winning a Turkey of the Year and receiving so many boxes of Paxo, an old editing tradition.
Best thing about your job
Getting a script with a good idea and then good rushes.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Just be the best at what you do and never stop trying.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden – someone you work with and never forget.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Train my children in martial arts, properly.
I love what I do.
What would you change about yourself?
Bar Bruno, Soho, London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My training and Champagne.
A man of great charisma, Gandolfi is the first-choice editor for most of the star directors. His unassuming manner and youthful appearance has led to many mistaking him for the runner.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to 23k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media