Cut & Run
+44 (0)20 7432 9696
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
14th October 1965
Being in the A List for the third year running.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Winning a Turkey of the Year and receiving so many boxes of Paxo, an old editing tradition.
Best thing about your job
Getting a script with a good idea and then good rushes.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Just be the best at what you do and never stop trying.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden – someone you work with and never forget.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Train my children in martial arts, properly.
I love what I do.
What would you change about yourself?
Bar Bruno, Soho, London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My training and Champagne.
A man of great charisma, Gandolfi is the first-choice editor for most of the star directors. His unassuming manner and youthful appearance has led to many mistaking him for the runner.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough