Cut & Run
+44 (0)20 7432 9696
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
14th October 1965
Being in the A List for the third year running.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Winning a Turkey of the Year and receiving so many boxes of Paxo, an old editing tradition.
Best thing about your job
Getting a script with a good idea and then good rushes.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Just be the best at what you do and never stop trying.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden – someone you work with and never forget.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Train my children in martial arts, properly.
I love what I do.
What would you change about yourself?
Bar Bruno, Soho, London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My training and Champagne.
A man of great charisma, Gandolfi is the first-choice editor for most of the star directors. His unassuming manner and youthful appearance has led to many mistaking him for the runner.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne