Cut & Run
+44 (0)20 7432 9696
Cinema House, 93 Wardour Street, London, W1F 0UD
14th October 1965
Being in the A List for the third year running.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Winning a Turkey of the Year and receiving so many boxes of Paxo, an old editing tradition.
Best thing about your job
Getting a script with a good idea and then good rushes.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Just be the best at what you do and never stop trying.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Paul Arden – someone you work with and never forget.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Train my children in martial arts, properly.
I love what I do.
What would you change about yourself?
Bar Bruno, Soho, London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My training and Champagne.
A man of great charisma, Gandolfi is the first-choice editor for most of the star directors. His unassuming manner and youthful appearance has led to many mistaking him for the runner.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks