Outgoing chief executive
+1 212 605 5677
250, Hudson Street, New York, NY, 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Smiling through a pitch to a car client – a really bad pitch coach idea.
Best thing about your job
Diversity of people, ideas and opportunity.
Worst thing about your job
Too many days on the road.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Do what you think is right and forget about The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A brilliant new-media kid with ideas – the future is theirs.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sail across the Atlantic to the Med.
Listen and act.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could draw.
Film of any length.
Apple Store in NYC.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Don't worry, it's perfectly safe.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With the news that Gatfield is set to leave Lowe when his three-year contract expires in 2009, he can be credited for streamlining its network to make, as some say, a leaner, fitter machine. Based in New York, he is set to return to the Interpublic Group's executive board.
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)