Outgoing chief executive
+1 212 605 5677
250, Hudson Street, New York, NY, 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Smiling through a pitch to a car client – a really bad pitch coach idea.
Best thing about your job
Diversity of people, ideas and opportunity.
Worst thing about your job
Too many days on the road.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Do what you think is right and forget about The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A brilliant new-media kid with ideas – the future is theirs.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sail across the Atlantic to the Med.
Listen and act.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could draw.
Film of any length.
Apple Store in NYC.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Don't worry, it's perfectly safe.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With the news that Gatfield is set to leave Lowe when his three-year contract expires in 2009, he can be credited for streamlining its network to make, as some say, a leaner, fitter machine. Based in New York, he is set to return to the Interpublic Group's executive board.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London