Outgoing chief executive
+1 212 605 5677
250, Hudson Street, New York, NY, 10013
Reinvigorating businesses and buying new companies with great people.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Smiling through a pitch to a car client – a really bad pitch coach idea.
Best thing about your job
Diversity of people, ideas and opportunity.
Worst thing about your job
Too many days on the road.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Do what you think is right and forget about The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A brilliant new-media kid with ideas – the future is theirs.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sail across the Atlantic to the Med.
Listen and act.
What would you change about yourself?
I wish I could draw.
Film of any length.
Apple Store in NYC.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Don't worry, it's perfectly safe.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
With the news that Gatfield is set to leave Lowe when his three-year contract expires in 2009, he can be credited for streamlining its network to make, as some say, a leaner, fitter machine. Based in New York, he is set to return to the Interpublic Group's executive board.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner / Buyer - Client Side Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- Intern Marketing Executive Salt £12000 - £15000 per annum + Incentives, bonus, City of London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood