Director of agency sales
+44 (0)20 7092 2000
Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, , WC1E 6JA
Creating and running the sales operation Opus on behalf of the radio company GWR and then driving revenue and profit to allow it to merge with the market leading plc Capital Radio on a nil premium basis.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Moments... not recognising people. Bad memory!
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
So much to do, so little time to do it.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't take sickies.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Trevor Beattie. All that hair.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Upgrade my cycling and running training to furious levels without telling my cycling and running friends.
Work hard, play soft.
What would you change about yourself?
Reboot my memory.
Online and radio.
Porsche West London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I never lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The former GCap commercial director took over as head of agency sales of AOL's integrated operation Platform-A as it launched this year in the UK. It's an exciting prospect, but the savvy Duncan will have his hands full helping the platform deliver on its promises.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad