Director of agency sales
+44 (0)20 7092 2000
Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, , WC1E 6JA
Creating and running the sales operation Opus on behalf of the radio company GWR and then driving revenue and profit to allow it to merge with the market leading plc Capital Radio on a nil premium basis.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Moments... not recognising people. Bad memory!
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
So much to do, so little time to do it.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't take sickies.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Trevor Beattie. All that hair.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Upgrade my cycling and running training to furious levels without telling my cycling and running friends.
Work hard, play soft.
What would you change about yourself?
Reboot my memory.
Online and radio.
Porsche West London.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I never lie.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The former GCap commercial director took over as head of agency sales of AOL's integrated operation Platform-A as it launched this year in the UK. It's an exciting prospect, but the savvy Duncan will have his hands full helping the platform deliver on its promises.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London