+44 (0)20 7803 2404
1 Paris Garden, , London, , SE1
In the swinging 60s.
Presiding over an agency that's won Campaign's Agency of the Year.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
MEC and all the people in it.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work hard and enjoy yourself.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Paint (the artistic kind).
What would you change about yourself?
Make myself taller.
The People's Forum, Toffeeweb, The Sunday Times, Xfm.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Archos MP3 player.
George has seen his lofty ambitions for MEC realised this year. His work ethic and ballsy attitude has helped the agency more than double its billings since his arrival four years ago.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London