Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4222
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
24th September 1961
Lynx \"getting dressed\"; Vodafone \"make the most of now\", including the films \"mayfly\", \"cartwheel\" and \"time theft\"; Barnardo's \"believe in children\" and being made ECD of BBH.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I could produce a whole reel of them.
Best thing about your job
Being around brilliant people – and the BBH coffee bar does a fantastic cappuccino.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Sleep with Noel Bussey.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I'd be a junior creative at BBH, with so much great business to work on and so many media platforms available to me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Spend more time with the family, catch up on some sleep and attempt a screenplay.
What would you change about yourself?
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"Of course it'll be cut down to a 30.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My super-rare copy of the Ramones' Blitzkrieg Bop in its original UK picture sleeve.
Following the departure of John O'Keeffe, Gill is currently wearing in some of the biggest creative shoes in the industry. A creative's creative, he commands a lot of respect throughout BBH and is ably supported by Rosie Arnold, his deputy.
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £31500 per annum + 12 months, London
- Database Administrator Stopgap £80 - £100 per day + 3 days per week - 3 months, London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + T2P Contract, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media