Executive creative director
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
+44 (0)20 7453 4222
60 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5DS
24th September 1961
Lynx \"getting dressed\"; Vodafone \"make the most of now\", including the films \"mayfly\", \"cartwheel\" and \"time theft\"; Barnardo's \"believe in children\" and being made ECD of BBH.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I could produce a whole reel of them.
Best thing about your job
Being around brilliant people – and the BBH coffee bar does a fantastic cappuccino.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Sleep with Noel Bussey.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I'd be a junior creative at BBH, with so much great business to work on and so many media platforms available to me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Spend more time with the family, catch up on some sleep and attempt a screenplay.
What would you change about yourself?
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"Of course it'll be cut down to a 30.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My super-rare copy of the Ramones' Blitzkrieg Bop in its original UK picture sleeve.
Following the departure of John O'Keeffe, Gill is currently wearing in some of the biggest creative shoes in the industry. A creative's creative, he commands a lot of respect throughout BBH and is ably supported by Rosie Arnold, his deputy.
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey