+44 (0)20 7373 3700
83, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5AR
26th October 1972
Revolution Agency of the Year 2008, working with the creative and planning teams at GT, launching Hotmail back in 1996 at EHS, becoming a member of the Council of the IPA, inspiration from a very surprising source – you know who you are.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A cab ride in Jersey, 1999. The driver turned out to be the brother-in-law of the marketing director we'd just pitched to. (We didn't know this.) He told his brother-in-law what we said about him in the cab afterwards. We got the call. We didn't win the pitch.
Best thing about your job
Listening to all the very, very bright people at GT.
Worst thing about your job
People who have lost sight of why we're here.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't worry about The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Julian Saunders. It's all in the curls. (Sorry, Julian.)
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sit outside a sun-baked Umbrian hilltop villa. Drink Amara over ice, smell the jasmine, pine and lavender. Wait for dusk.
Giustification, apparently. It lies somewhere between changing everything and making things better.
What would you change about yourself?
I've given up trying.
Interactive projections, film, high-quality print, guerilla and using \"white space\".
Anywhere with fresh, home-made pasta, hanging Parma ham and a little old lady with no teeth in a flowery pinafore.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That I don't fancy Miss Piggy.
How many toilets do you own?
Two. Upstairs and downstairs. Plus two further potties – one, Peppa Pig; the other, Sporticus.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Utterly beautiful scenes: stories told, painted, written, photographed, created.
On first appearances, Giusti might look like your typical bruiser: well-built, with a skinhead and that moody Italian visage. But as soon as he opens his mouth, a transformation occurs. GT's creative partner is softly spoken, intellectual, forthright and a tad flamboyant.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood