+44 (0)20 7373 3700
83, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5AR
26th October 1972
Revolution Agency of the Year 2008, working with the creative and planning teams at GT, launching Hotmail back in 1996 at EHS, becoming a member of the Council of the IPA, inspiration from a very surprising source – you know who you are.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A cab ride in Jersey, 1999. The driver turned out to be the brother-in-law of the marketing director we'd just pitched to. (We didn't know this.) He told his brother-in-law what we said about him in the cab afterwards. We got the call. We didn't win the pitch.
Best thing about your job
Listening to all the very, very bright people at GT.
Worst thing about your job
People who have lost sight of why we're here.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't worry about The A List.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Julian Saunders. It's all in the curls. (Sorry, Julian.)
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Sit outside a sun-baked Umbrian hilltop villa. Drink Amara over ice, smell the jasmine, pine and lavender. Wait for dusk.
Giustification, apparently. It lies somewhere between changing everything and making things better.
What would you change about yourself?
I've given up trying.
Interactive projections, film, high-quality print, guerilla and using \"white space\".
Anywhere with fresh, home-made pasta, hanging Parma ham and a little old lady with no teeth in a flowery pinafore.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That I don't fancy Miss Piggy.
How many toilets do you own?
Two. Upstairs and downstairs. Plus two further potties – one, Peppa Pig; the other, Sporticus.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Utterly beautiful scenes: stories told, painted, written, photographed, created.
On first appearances, Giusti might look like your typical bruiser: well-built, with a skinhead and that moody Italian visage. But as soon as he opens his mouth, a transformation occurs. GT's creative partner is softly spoken, intellectual, forthright and a tad flamboyant.
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy