+44 (0)20 7969 4163
40 The Strand, , London, , WC2N 5RF
Surviving lunch with Ray Kelly, BBJ, Mindshare, Group M.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
The dancefloor at the MOD (Mindshare Off Duty) 80s disco last year.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get a life!
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
My PA, Philippa Hankin – she tells me she has just the best time.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Just had one – went to Thailand to find someone very precious.
The fact that I am the double and reigning Norfolk (World) Tilt the Bucket Champion.
What would you change about yourself?
The Sun, The Times.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I'll definitely be back by 10pm.
How many toilets do you own?
I'll have to check with the staff and get back to you.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Food, sleep, wine.
The Mindshare UK chief executive has held the top spot for four years now and this year has seen it go through one of its biggest changes so far with a global restructure. Quite a lot to be getting along with, then, but rugby fan Glanvill is very good at getting his work/life balance right and spends the working week in London and his spare time at the family home in Somerset.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location