+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
Ealing, London W5.
State registered nurse (RGN), JWT, Kendall Tarrant, AAR.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
When the padding in my bra fell out during a pitch at JWT in 1992.
Best thing about your job
The people I work with.
Worst thing about your job
Being constantly worried about everything.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Work hard, be good to people, don't shaft anyone.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Jeremy Bullmore or Nick Horswell – wise, respected and really rather fabulous.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Take my children to and from their schools every day.
The AAR's Sharon Osbourne.
What would you change about yourself?
BBC News website, The Sun, Heat magazine, The Daily and Sunday Telegraph.
Amazon and iTunes – too close to call.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Giving the constant impression that I know what I'm doing.
How many toilets do you own?
One. I'm still working-class at heart.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
My friends and my car.
Adland was left a bit confused this year as to what Glazer's role will be now that the bulk of Martin Jones' responsibilities have been handed to the AAR managing director, Paul Phillips. But most will be hoping that the industry's mother-figure will continue to keep as close to agencies as she has done in the past.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Head of Digital Reuben Sinclair bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season, Londonderry (County)