+44 (0)1923 425000.
Tolpits Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 9RN
31st December 1950
Fantasy business partner
Raymond Blanc. Yum.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Camelot has reduced its footprint by 29 per cent in the last year (moving our car fleet to diesel, adopting green energy, more efficient use of resources). In addition, we are offsetting our remaining CO2 emissions by investing in the world's first gold-standard wind farm project in New Zealand. And I walk wherever possible.
My parents, who gave me my work ethic.
Wacl, Fellow of The Marketing Society, London Press Club, Companion Chartered Management Institute, Liveryman Worshipful Company of Marketors, Fellow of Royal Society of Arts, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, member of PCC virtually no time for anything else!
Desert island objects
Raymond Blanc to cook for me, a CD of Madame Butterfly and a raft building for beginners book.
Sebastian Coe, for bringing people together and the Olympic Games to the UK.
I read all of them. My favourite depends on the day. Love The Week. I enjoy Dragon's Den, and any murder mystery. I like Classic FM, Radio 4, LBC, BBC News.
Biggest risk taken
Launching EuroMillions, the biggest lottery game in the world spanning three currencies, six languages, two timezones, nine countries and ten lotteries.
Usually a Sunday with my daughter, a good meal and a nice glass of wine.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Holly Hunter (she's only about an inch taller than me) or Dame Judi Dench.
Winning the second and third licences for The National Lottery, and helping to raise more than £20 billion for good causes (and counting).
Killer Sudoku I'm a complete addict.
Best job outside advertising
Developing the women-focused wallpaper range while at ICI. I was also taught how to decorate.
Camelot's success in retaining its licence to run the National Lottery until 2019 is testament to her tenacity. She oversaw a bid document running to more than 18,000 pages and which cost more than £20 million to compile. Quite an achievement for somebody who describes herself as "the product of a Northern working-class family".
Most expensive purchase
Holidays with my daughter and dad.
Why are you good at what you do?
Persistence, hard work, enjoyment and belief in both Camelot and The National Lottery.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign and Promotions Manager - Manchester - Contract Adam Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure