European Association of Communications Agencies
+3 22 740 0711.
152 Boulevard Brand Whitlock, Brussels, B-1200
Fantasy business partner
Martha Lane Fox.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
My wife, Vyvyan.
My mobile phone.
Desert island objects
A freezer full of Ben & Jerry's, some silk pyjamas, and a guide on practical boat-building for beginners.
Enoch Powell. He wasn't afraid to speak the truth.
The Daily Telegraph, The Economist, Heroes, Radio 4, wikipedia.
Biggest risk taken
No traffic, no meetings, no rain, no spam.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Serving breakfast to James Coburn; Setting up a PR agency for Porter Novelli in Brussels and being selected to run EACA.
I'm a very good cook.
Best job outside advertising
Running a restaurant in London's King's Road in the 70s.
With threats to advertising freedom ever more likely to emerge from Brussels rather than from London, Lyle's role as the industry's early warning system becomes ever more important. He'll also be heartened by the growing support among agencies for the EACA-organised Euro Effie awards.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I am a diplomat, a networker, a listener and a problem solver.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire