Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
One summer's evening on 8 June.
As creative director at IMP, took the agency to top of Campaign's direct agency creative league. Started Lida in 1999 as creative partner and helped grow it into M&C Saatchi's most successful subsidiary. Joined Wunderman in 2007 as executive creative director.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Presenting a creative idea to 1,600 Tupperware party ladies at their AGM.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Date someone in PR.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Charles Saatchi. He has a wonderful art collection.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel Route 101, the Pacific Highway, in a huge American soft-top.
I'm passionate about ideas and can sell them to anyone (almost).
What would you change about yourself?
My sense of rhythm (I'd like one).
Cinema, online, magazines
Green and Stone of Chelsea (the most perfect shop for art materials in the world).
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I said I was the director of the second film unit on Top Gun to a very attractive woman at a party. Amazingly, she believed me (she was blonde).
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Softly spoken Harris is not one to leave his creative side at the office, with his passion for painting only beaten by a passion for his intriguing \"secret garden\". His presence at Wunderman has helped paint a brighter future following a difficult period for the agency.
- Qualitative Specialist Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Illustrator / Designer Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Associate Director - Worldwide leading agency Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Brand Marketing Manager (Sky Atlantic or Sky 1) - 12 months Sky Negotiable, West London
- Solution Consultant - Online Advertising Career Moves Group £16.53 - £29.46 per hour + dep on exp, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media