Executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7611 6666
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
One summer's evening on 8 June.
As creative director at IMP, took the agency to top of Campaign's direct agency creative league. Started Lida in 1999 as creative partner and helped grow it into M&C Saatchi's most successful subsidiary. Joined Wunderman in 2007 as executive creative director.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Presenting a creative idea to 1,600 Tupperware party ladies at their AGM.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Date someone in PR.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Charles Saatchi. He has a wonderful art collection.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel Route 101, the Pacific Highway, in a huge American soft-top.
I'm passionate about ideas and can sell them to anyone (almost).
What would you change about yourself?
My sense of rhythm (I'd like one).
Cinema, online, magazines
Green and Stone of Chelsea (the most perfect shop for art materials in the world).
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I said I was the director of the second film unit on Top Gun to a very attractive woman at a party. Amazingly, she believed me (she was blonde).
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Softly spoken Harris is not one to leave his creative side at the office, with his passion for painting only beaten by a passion for his intriguing \"secret garden\". His presence at Wunderman has helped paint a brighter future following a difficult period for the agency.
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media