+44 (0)20 7012 1999.
10 Redchurch Street, , London, , E2 7DD
1st September 1972
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Like everybody else. I buy from companies that outsource to poor kids forced to use handpumps.
Soho House, Koptalk.co.uk.
Desert island objects
House, telly, boat.
John Profumo. Crucified over Christine Keeler. I admire the way he rebuilt his sense of self, quietly and without fanfare, through his work in Tower Hamlets over the following 30 years.
The Sun and The Guardian can't have one without the other. Horse & Hound at the moment. Match of the Day. Mike Allan on Smooth FM. Swinemagazine.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Handing my shares in Bartle Bogle Hegarty back in order to join Grey's management team wasn't my smartest move in retrospect.
Mid-morning chat with Pappi in Highbury Fields, then down to the stables to watch my girlfriend ride. Then a country pub for pints while watching Liverpool smash Chelsea. Preferably in the Champions League again.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Bit much, that.
Some ads, awards, jobs and that. And I watched Jim Carroll.
I can sleep soundly in disabled toilets.
Best job outside advertising
Abbo's Window Cleaning Services. The afternoon round. No bays. No Georgian panels. Endless laughter.
Williams is the strategic powerhouse at Mother, but he's also been a driving force in keeping the agency's creative edge. His wildman reputation has been toned down in recent years because the global demands of big accounts have curtailed his "work hard, play hard" lifestyle. Commentates on culture and communications on behalf of Esquire, and is on the Cool Brands council, although friends say neither have had a positive effect on his wardrobe.
Most expensive purchase
The Uncanny X Men number 1.
Why are you good at what you do?
I'm not anchored by empiricism.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates