Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
Joining BMP as a graduate trainee.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Problems to solve.
Worst thing about your job
Problems to solve.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Write a book.
What would you change about yourself?
FT Weekend, The New Yorker, BBC iPlayer.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
DDB has won the IPA Effectiveness Agency of the Year three times in a row since Jameson joined the planning department six years ago. And this year saw the planner produce another star turn in the form of some strong print and TV work on Marmite. It's a shame the agency hasn't secured some more juicy clients for her to sink her planning teeth into.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director The Little Black Book Agency £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Officer University of Leicester £26,274 - £30,434 , Leicester, Leicestershire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure