Executive strategy director
DDB , 12 Bishops Bridge Road, London, W2 6AA
Joining BMP as a graduate trainee.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Problems to solve.
Worst thing about your job
Problems to solve.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Write a book.
What would you change about yourself?
FT Weekend, The New Yorker, BBC iPlayer.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
DDB has won the IPA Effectiveness Agency of the Year three times in a row since Jameson joined the planning department six years ago. And this year saw the planner produce another star turn in the form of some strong print and TV work on Marmite. It's a shame the agency hasn't secured some more juicy clients for her to sink her planning teeth into.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne