Executive creative director
60, Great Portland Street, London, , W1W 7RT
The same place Jimi Hendrix died – St Mary Abbots Hospital, Kensington.
Working with Yan and Luke, right now, across this desk. A joy.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Apparently, I once tried to chat up Rupert Howell's wife.
Best thing about your job
The frisson of staff fear as I stride to my desk every morning.
Worst thing about your job
The constant backdrop of distant, mocking laughter.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Well, you could start by having a pop at Rupert Howell's missus.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
It would be good to spend the whole day laughing, so I'd be the bloke in charge of entry fees for Cannes or D&AD.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I'd probably get in the way.
Worst haircut in advertising.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd be more decisive. Or tidy. Or musical.
One that sells beer and lets you drink it on the premises.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I never lie.
How many toilets do you own?
None. Our house is currently being demolished. Two potties, though.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The industry's Peter Pan must have found a secret fountain of youth, because he still looks about 20 years younger than he actually is. However, it's not all about looks, and he still puts that youthful energy into his work. Sky continues to impress, while 118 118 is still some of the funniest advertising on telly.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London