+44 (0)20 3059 0400
175, High Holborn, London, , WC1V 7AA
22 September (same as Bilbo Baggins) 1956.
Teaching undergrads at USC; managing director, Zenith Outdoor; general manager, Zenith; MD, Amra; MD, Initiative; MD, Magna; CEO, ipm.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Romford, summer 1988. Ask Patrick Burton!
Best thing about your job
Colleagues, working with smart people, humour.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Poetry is news that stays news.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I wouldn't want to be anybody else – I lack the imagination.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
More study on Donald Coxeter and Benoît Mandelbrot.
Friendly, focused and fortunate.
What would you change about yourself?
My tendency to overheat.
Monocle, International Herald Tribune, The Economist, Google, Vanity Fair, bluekipper.com.
Etro and Piquadro – both Milan.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Too many, or few, to mention.
How many toilets do you own?
Five (three in the UK, two in Italy).
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Swimming goggles, books, Ventolin inhaler, Joni Mitchell, Maltesers.
Jeans is a highly esteemed negotiator and a well-liked chief executive. Small but scrappy, ipm may have a long way to go to catch up on the big two in the market, but still holds tight to its market share, despite a flurry of outdoor upstarts in recent years.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood