Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7025 3900
24-28, Bloomsbury Way, London, , WC1A 2PX
Winning and continuing to work on fantastic brands such as Chrysler, Financial Times, Ubisoft and Seiko.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I'm sure there have been loads, but, fortunately, mid-term dementia stops me from remembering.
Best thing about your job
Getting to meet and work with talented people from clients, other agencies and media owners.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
The way to get in is to care about your clients, not your own PR.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Why be anyone else?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Run a vineyard in Tuscany (and drink the wine).
What would you change about yourself?
The need to only change one thing.
Saturday BBC Radio 2, Sky Sports and The Sunday Times.
Lea and Sandeman.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"That's a really good question...\"
How many toilets do you own?
None, I'm still paying off my mortgage.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Good food, wine and company – and a half-decent England team in some sport.
After some welcome wins at the beginning of the year, the rest of 2008 was low-key for the small but well-supported BJK&E. Jennings, the more inward-facing of the agency's joint managing directors, joined BJK&E in 1993, and has proved himself an adept operator.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London