Global digital leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4207
40, Strand, London, , WC2N 5RF
Sitting in proximity to Nick Emery.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Karaoke + Pearly King outfit + office video.
Best thing about your job
Free drinks every Thursday night at the office bar.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Simon Andrews, to keep his crap from spilling on to my desk every day.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Only person in the industry (potentially worldwide) named Norm.
What would you change about yourself?
My hair – hasn't looked fashionable since 1983.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I'm not really American – it's all an elaborate hoax.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
When the former president of Digitas London arrived at Mindshare last year, he gave the agency instant credibility in the digital space. Johnston began as the chief executive of EMEA of Mindshare Interaction; now, under the WPP agency's global restructure, he's known as the global digital leader – a job title which certainly has a more imperious ring to it.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned