Global digital leader
+44 (0)20 7969 4207
40, Strand, London, , WC2N 5RF
Sitting in proximity to Nick Emery.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Karaoke + Pearly King outfit + office video.
Best thing about your job
Free drinks every Thursday night at the office bar.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Simon Andrews, to keep his crap from spilling on to my desk every day.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Only person in the industry (potentially worldwide) named Norm.
What would you change about yourself?
My hair – hasn't looked fashionable since 1983.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I'm not really American – it's all an elaborate hoax.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
When the former president of Digitas London arrived at Mindshare last year, he gave the agency instant credibility in the digital space. Johnston began as the chief executive of EMEA of Mindshare Interaction; now, under the WPP agency's global restructure, he's known as the global digital leader – a job title which certainly has a more imperious ring to it.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London