Head of planning
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7611 6628
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
13th January 1976
WPP Fellowship, three extraordinary years in New York and, now, this.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Countless – I'm rubbish with names and faces.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Damon Collins: charming, talented and can kill a man at 20 paces with his little finger.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
South America on a tandem – no fixed resident for seat number two.
Not answering difficult questions directly.
What would you change about yourself?
I've just been told I can be impatient, so... self-awareness, then.
bbc.co.uk, The Week, The Onion.
Paragon Sports in New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
0.34 (the bank owns the rest).
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The first thing Kay did when he became the agency's head of planning, following last year's senior management shake-up, was to buy himself a BMW Z4. The founding partner of RKCR/Y&R's integrated offshoot, Swarm, and former deputy planning director has also worked in New York, Singapore and Toronto. The eligible bachelor is also a bit of a fitness freak and completed the Great Wall of China Marathon this year.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - London - ATL - Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + STO - Amazing Benefits, West End
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent West London Agency Fill Recruitment £32k - £36k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3