Head of planning
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
+44 (0)20 7611 6628
Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, , NW1 7QP
13th January 1976
WPP Fellowship, three extraordinary years in New York and, now, this.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Countless – I'm rubbish with names and faces.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Damon Collins: charming, talented and can kill a man at 20 paces with his little finger.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
South America on a tandem – no fixed resident for seat number two.
Not answering difficult questions directly.
What would you change about yourself?
I've just been told I can be impatient, so... self-awareness, then.
bbc.co.uk, The Week, The Onion.
Paragon Sports in New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
0.34 (the bank owns the rest).
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The first thing Kay did when he became the agency's head of planning, following last year's senior management shake-up, was to buy himself a BMW Z4. The founding partner of RKCR/Y&R's integrated offshoot, Swarm, and former deputy planning director has also worked in New York, Singapore and Toronto. The eligible bachelor is also a bit of a fitness freak and completed the Great Wall of China Marathon this year.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne