CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
15th April 1970
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Can't claim to be a huge off-setter. Do a lot around the house to make it more energy efficient.
Desert island objects
Photo album, sunglasses, boat.
Nelson Mandela. Because he never sought revenge, and is still engaged in tackling injustice everywhere.
The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Conde Nast Traveller, Friday Night Project, Soccer AM, TalkSPORT, Sky Sports.
Biggest risk taken
Persuading corrupt policemen outside Lagos airport not to shoot the driver of the car we were travelling in.
Breakfast on the beach. Swimming in the sea. Quality time with the children. Basically, relaxing in the sun.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Worked with brilliant people at Lowe (1992 to 1998); Optimedia (1998 to 2003); TBWA (2003 to 2007); and now CHI & Partners (from July 2007).
I'm a Grade 6 pianist.
Best job outside advertising
Promoting gigs in London.
Alongside his colleague Tim Allnutt, Nwosu is leading the full-service charge at CHI & Partners. More than a few agencies were keen on snaring his talents, and TBWA will rue the day it let the comms planner go.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy making ideas happen.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London
- Data Insight Analyst | London | £45k Salt £35000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager - Iconic Music Brands Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London