CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
15th April 1970
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Can't claim to be a huge off-setter. Do a lot around the house to make it more energy efficient.
Desert island objects
Photo album, sunglasses, boat.
Nelson Mandela. Because he never sought revenge, and is still engaged in tackling injustice everywhere.
The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Conde Nast Traveller, Friday Night Project, Soccer AM, TalkSPORT, Sky Sports.
Biggest risk taken
Persuading corrupt policemen outside Lagos airport not to shoot the driver of the car we were travelling in.
Breakfast on the beach. Swimming in the sea. Quality time with the children. Basically, relaxing in the sun.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Worked with brilliant people at Lowe (1992 to 1998); Optimedia (1998 to 2003); TBWA (2003 to 2007); and now CHI & Partners (from July 2007).
I'm a Grade 6 pianist.
Best job outside advertising
Promoting gigs in London.
Alongside his colleague Tim Allnutt, Nwosu is leading the full-service charge at CHI & Partners. More than a few agencies were keen on snaring his talents, and TBWA will rue the day it let the comms planner go.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy making ideas happen.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER - £30-35K - LONDON - DIGITAL AGENCY Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, Charity, Berkshire Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant