CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500.
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
15th April 1970
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Can't claim to be a huge off-setter. Do a lot around the house to make it more energy efficient.
Desert island objects
Photo album, sunglasses, boat.
Nelson Mandela. Because he never sought revenge, and is still engaged in tackling injustice everywhere.
The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Conde Nast Traveller, Friday Night Project, Soccer AM, TalkSPORT, Sky Sports.
Biggest risk taken
Persuading corrupt policemen outside Lagos airport not to shoot the driver of the car we were travelling in.
Breakfast on the beach. Swimming in the sea. Quality time with the children. Basically, relaxing in the sun.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Worked with brilliant people at Lowe (1992 to 1998); Optimedia (1998 to 2003); TBWA (2003 to 2007); and now CHI & Partners (from July 2007).
I'm a Grade 6 pianist.
Best job outside advertising
Promoting gigs in London.
Alongside his colleague Tim Allnutt, Nwosu is leading the full-service charge at CHI & Partners. More than a few agencies were keen on snaring his talents, and TBWA will rue the day it let the comms planner go.
Most expensive purchase
Why are you good at what you do?
I enjoy making ideas happen.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer