Joint executive creative director
+44 (0)20 7935 4426
82 Baker Street, London, W1U
Lunchtime, about 1.30pm.
Le Creuset, Habitat, Army. Agency of the Year at Cannes 1996. D&AD 1997 was nice too.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I got very hot in a presentation recently. I just started to sweat and couldn't stop. I was dripping on to the work.
Best thing about your job
That it rarely feels like a job.
Worst thing about your job
Blah blah blah.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't sweat it.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I've been thinking a lot about Paul Arden recently. A very generous man.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Go on a long walk. Write something. Play some cricket. Watch the Lions in South Africa.
What a horrible thought.
What would you change about yourself?
My stomach springs to mind. But I can't be arsed.
bbc.co.uk, The Guardian, The Spectator, Sky+, Radio 4.
There's a guy called Ali who runs The Curtain Shop in W3. A real gent. He makes great blinds, and won't charge a penny more than he thinks they're worth.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I'll feel fine in the morning.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Kean has a massive year in front of him as he and the rest of the fledgling senior management team continue to try to turn around Publicis' London office. Great creative work must be top of the agenda.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure