M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
1982: joining Saatchi & Saatchi; 1995: helping found M&C Saatchi.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Slagging off my first boss while not realising he was standing behind me.
Best thing about your job
Sharing an office with Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair.
Worst thing about your job
Facing the fact I'm 25 years older than the average fellow employee.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Find great partners.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Moray MacLennan: talented and babe-magnet.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Relearn the clarinet.
Gives good lunch.
What would you change about yourself?
Removal of two stone incurred as a result of USP.
Arseblog, The Spectator, Radio 4, The Daily Telegraph, News of the World.
The Armoury, Emirates Stadium
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That due to religious observance, I would need to take days off – I was, in fact, decorating my flat.
How many toilets do you own?
No toilets. Surely, one only owns lavatories.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The youngest of the senior partners at M&C Saatchi, Kershaw is the one who is still most involved in running the agency, doing about \"15 minutes' work a week\", one employee quips. Joking aside, though, Kershaw is still an invaluable steadying hand and very well-liked.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure