M and C Saatchi
+44 (0)20 7543 4500
36 Golden Square, London, W1F
1982: joining Saatchi & Saatchi; 1995: helping found M&C Saatchi.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Slagging off my first boss while not realising he was standing behind me.
Best thing about your job
Sharing an office with Bill Muirhead, Maurice Saatchi, Jeremy Sinclair.
Worst thing about your job
Facing the fact I'm 25 years older than the average fellow employee.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Find great partners.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Moray MacLennan: talented and babe-magnet.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Relearn the clarinet.
Gives good lunch.
What would you change about yourself?
Removal of two stone incurred as a result of USP.
Arseblog, The Spectator, Radio 4, The Daily Telegraph, News of the World.
The Armoury, Emirates Stadium
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That due to religious observance, I would need to take days off – I was, in fact, decorating my flat.
How many toilets do you own?
No toilets. Surely, one only owns lavatories.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The youngest of the senior partners at M&C Saatchi, Kershaw is the one who is still most involved in running the agency, doing about \"15 minutes' work a week\", one employee quips. Joking aside, though, Kershaw is still an invaluable steadying hand and very well-liked.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)