+44 (0)20 7830 3811
82 Baker Street, London, W1U 6AE
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
It's a marathon, not a sprint.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel and learn.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd like to be two inches taller.
BBC Radio 4, Sport magazine, Sky Sports.
I hate shopping.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
The dog ate my homework.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
A big Wasps rugby union fan, it will be Kerslake's task to get Publicis' Citi account buzzing next year. He can leave Dialog in Mike Welsh's safe hands with the satisfying feeling of a job well done.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood