07733 014 787
10, Cabot Square, London, , E14 4GB
Five years in New York in my twenties, becoming MD of OgilvyOne, winning British Gas, winning BA.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Travelling to a final pitch meeting in Nottingham on the back of a courier motorbike to save time (the meeting I had beforehand was unmissable) and not making it.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
The occasional unhappy client. It makes me feel sick.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Focus on becoming Campaign's Agency of the Year.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Rory. I'd love to be that clever and funny, but maybe just a tad more glamorous.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Try to write a bestseller.
What would you change about yourself?
Be more tolerant.
Vanity Fair, Today programme, The Week, Grazia (when at the hairdresser).
UK: Matches; US: Anthropologie.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I believe in God.
How many toilets do you own?
Enough that we never get caught short.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ambitious King has rapidly risen up the OgilvyOne ladder in the past few years. Her passion and drive has ensured that despite a large chunk of this year being taken up by maternity leave, she was still destined to secure the chief executive job awarded to her in September.
- Senior Brand Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Executive AF Selection £16000 - £18500 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR LOOKING FOR MORE CREATIVE FOCUS? Barker Graves Up to £45k + benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £43000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'