Telegraph Media Group
+44 (0)20 7931 3434
111, Buckingham Palace Road, London, , SW1W 0DT
6th November 1959
Working with talented and driven people who want to win.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
On my first corporate lunch, sinking my fork into a chicken kiev that duly splattered my guest with hot garlic butter and the diners on the next table.
Best thing about your job
It's always challenging and I am still learning.
Worst thing about your job
Newspapers slamming other newspapers – there's a bigger world out there!
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Fill in this questionnaire.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Don't want one – retirement is a permanent sabbatical.
Clarity and delivery.
What would you change about yourself?
Switch my BlackBerry off on holiday.
The Daily Telegraph, telegraph.co.uk, Sky Sports, BBC News.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
King runs one of the most admired commercial operations in the newspaper business and has spent much of the year once again refining the Telegraph's cross-media operation. He's made a few cutbacks here and there but retains a strong and expert team around him, which he leads with passion.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager - Sports Agency Sales Ultimate Asset £25000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Planner - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment to £42k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Surrey] - to £36k Fill Recruitment to £36k, SW London
- Account Managers x 2 - Top 10 Agency Fill Recruitment to £30k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)