Worldwide chief executive
+44 (0)20 7961 1046
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
8th August 1959
Surviving close to 20 years at Zenith (and, more latterly, ZenithOptimedia) in various locations around the world.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Our people, our clients, the work, the results (but not always in that order).
Worst thing about your job
Airport queues and jet lag.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be talented, well-liked or lucky (not likely to be all three).
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy as I am.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Qualify as an ocean yachtmaster.
Employing people smarter than me – then not letting them leave.
What would you change about yourself?
Hard to pick one thing – be smarter, more decisive, speak languages (especially French), improved memory, more energy.
Vanity Fair, news.bbc.co.uk/sport.
Chandlers at Salcombe.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"...and that's the truth.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Definitely my PA, Claire, and also perhaps my mobile, BlackBerry and passport.
King's diplomatic leadership of ZenithOptimedia has led to greater co-operation between the network and other Publicis businesses and he played a key role in the creation of VivaKi, the new media holding unit and trading arm for Publicis media agencies.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned