Worldwide chief executive
+44 (0)20 7961 1046
Headquarters, 24 Percy Street, London, , W1T 2BS
8th August 1959
Surviving close to 20 years at Zenith (and, more latterly, ZenithOptimedia) in various locations around the world.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Our people, our clients, the work, the results (but not always in that order).
Worst thing about your job
Airport queues and jet lag.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be talented, well-liked or lucky (not likely to be all three).
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy as I am.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Qualify as an ocean yachtmaster.
Employing people smarter than me – then not letting them leave.
What would you change about yourself?
Hard to pick one thing – be smarter, more decisive, speak languages (especially French), improved memory, more energy.
Vanity Fair, news.bbc.co.uk/sport.
Chandlers at Salcombe.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"...and that's the truth.\"
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Definitely my PA, Claire, and also perhaps my mobile, BlackBerry and passport.
King's diplomatic leadership of ZenithOptimedia has led to greater co-operation between the network and other Publicis businesses and he played a key role in the creation of VivaKi, the new media holding unit and trading arm for Publicis media agencies.
- Digital Producer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Brand and Marketing Stopgap £65000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits, Kent
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated