Global chief executive officer
+44 (0)20 7544 4659.
London, W2 6JR
16th August 1959
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By travelling light.
Spurs? real. Virtual... Fifty.
Desert island objects
Daryl Hannah, as a mermaid, a harmonica, a Rubik's Cube. Still not done it yet!
Tony Benn? Unwavering.
Free ones on the train, Smart Life, Dennis Pennis, Radio Five Live, Fantasy premier league.
Biggest risk taken
Attending BLM's Altitude conference.
Simple. Soccer and pub.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Building a number of out-of-home specialists, culminating in forming Kinetic as the world's number one.
Best job outside advertising
Haven't had one? (sad).
The grandfather of poster buying, the affable Newnham is one of the old guard of specialists with the experience to stay the course into the modern, digital outdoor world.
Most expensive purchase
Designer clothes (oh yeah!).
Why are you good at what you do?
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'