+44 (0)20 7299 3000.
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
3rd September 1969
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
The Animated Gif Appreciation Society.
Desert island objects
Apple MacBook, datacard and a USB-enabled mini-solar-power station.
Arnie for president.
The Guardian, Der Spiegel, Nathan Barley, Last FM, FP.
Biggest risk taken
Marrying an English girl.
Any day I wake up next to K is perfect. Even better if it's in Italy.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone drawn by David Shrigley.
Working with Martin Parr.
I can catch a trout with my bare hands.
Best job outside advertising
The combination of Heiss and James Cooper at the creative helm at Dare has improved the agency's creative output no end. The agency's man from Munich has a strong background in design, and prides himself on his dislike of what he sees as stuck-up advertising folk.
Most expensive purchase
A drawing by David Shrigley.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I don't like advertising.
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'