+44 (0)20 7299 3000.
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
3rd September 1969
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
The Animated Gif Appreciation Society.
Desert island objects
Apple MacBook, datacard and a USB-enabled mini-solar-power station.
Arnie for president.
The Guardian, Der Spiegel, Nathan Barley, Last FM, FP.
Biggest risk taken
Marrying an English girl.
Any day I wake up next to K is perfect. Even better if it's in Italy.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Someone drawn by David Shrigley.
Working with Martin Parr.
I can catch a trout with my bare hands.
Best job outside advertising
The combination of Heiss and James Cooper at the creative helm at Dare has improved the agency's creative output no end. The agency's man from Munich has a strong background in design, and prides himself on his dislike of what he sees as stuck-up advertising folk.
Most expensive purchase
A drawing by David Shrigley.
Why are you good at what you do?
Because I don't like advertising.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £24k - dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Brand Strategy & Innovation Agency Ann Sharman Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus + bens, London (South), London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam