+44 (0)20 7345 3148
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14
Running OgilvyOne across Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the UK and then Europe.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A particularly technologically challenged presentation to a very senior client prospect team.
Best thing about your job
The people I get to spend time with – our guys and many of our clients.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Focus on something important instead.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Neil French. I admire his \"balls\" and his handwriting – but not his hairstyle.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I am next year – sailing.
Consistency of purpose.
What would you change about yourself?
Any Tumi store.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I honestly can't remember.
How many toilets do you own?
How very droll.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Bose noise-cancelling headphones and iPod.
It's a credit to O'Donnell's leadership skills that Mike Dodds' departure went through without the usual chaos that comes when a chief executive leaves an agency. Warm and engaging, his tireless work ethic has also seen him manage to continue to improve OgilvyOne's digital credentials this year.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Web Specialist Brand Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, Letchworth Garden City
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment excellent benefits, Cambridge
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Basildon
- Project Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London