Fresh Eyes Consulting
+44 (0)20 7813 2352
3, 3 Hollycroft Avenue, London, , NW3 7QG
Transforming the advertising on London Underground.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Having to present someone else's presentation with 30-minutes notice and not being able to speak to them. It didn't go too well!
Best thing about your job
Being my own boss.
Worst thing about your job
Not getting on with the boss.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make sure what you do makes a difference.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Charles Dunstone, because he's built a great business and kept his feet on the ground.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Delivering business transformation, innovation and high-growth strategies.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd love to be able to tell a decent joke.
Magazines – suits my short attention span.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I am a crap liar, so don't.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
A blast of fresh sea air every couple of weeks.
After 11 years with CBS Outdoor, Oldham left the company this year, resigning from for the UK and Ireland. Oldham played a huge his position as chief operating officer or the UK and Ireland. Oldham played a huge part in the growth of CBS. One of his stand-out achievements with the outdoor company was leading it to retain its contract for the London Underground in 2006.
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne