Fresh Eyes Consulting
+44 (0)20 7813 2352
3, 3 Hollycroft Avenue, London, , NW3 7QG
Transforming the advertising on London Underground.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Having to present someone else's presentation with 30-minutes notice and not being able to speak to them. It didn't go too well!
Best thing about your job
Being my own boss.
Worst thing about your job
Not getting on with the boss.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Make sure what you do makes a difference.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Charles Dunstone, because he's built a great business and kept his feet on the ground.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Delivering business transformation, innovation and high-growth strategies.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd love to be able to tell a decent joke.
Magazines – suits my short attention span.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I am a crap liar, so don't.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
A blast of fresh sea air every couple of weeks.
After 11 years with CBS Outdoor, Oldham left the company this year, resigning from for the UK and Ireland. Oldham played a huge his position as chief operating officer or the UK and Ireland. Oldham played a huge part in the growth of CBS. One of his stand-out achievements with the outdoor company was leading it to retain its contract for the London Underground in 2006.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)