Outgoing managing director
Haymarket Brand Media
+44 (0)20 8276 4956
Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, London, , W6 8SD
24th February 1961
The Sunday Times and Haymarket.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
I've expunged it from my memory.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Too much to do. Not enough time.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Take a subscription to Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
A better version of myself.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Learn to speak and cook Italian.
I don't believe in USPs.
What would you change about yourself?
Make myself younger and more patient.
The BBC, The Economist, Channel 4, Vanity Fair, The Week, Brand Media titles including Campaign.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Can't think of a big one.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The quietly determined Olins will leave Haymarket at the end of the year to join Warc as its chief executive. The chance to flex some entrepreneurial muscle and expand the Warc proposition was too good for the nice but ambitious Olins.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)