Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Too many to mention after over 20 years!
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Having a photo of me taken in the late 80s with Afro hair flash up on screen at a PHD company meeting.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy being myself.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Take my family to visit Australia.
Hopefully not completely unique, but integrity.
What would you change about yourself?
Still have my Afro.
CNBC, Financial Times, The Sunday Times, the Saturday Telegraph, advfn.com.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
An internet connection.
The somewhat low-key Overend continues to play an instrumental role in Omnicom's UK negotiations, helped this year by a relatively stronger PHD operation (the agency he came out of to launch OPera). Overend might look like a kindly uncle type figure, but he's capable of producing cutting humour and tough negotiations when required.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'