Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 3037 7013
Fitzroy House, 11 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EY
Too many to mention after over 20 years!
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Having a photo of me taken in the late 80s with Afro hair flash up on screen at a PHD company meeting.
Best thing about your job
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Happy being myself.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Take my family to visit Australia.
Hopefully not completely unique, but integrity.
What would you change about yourself?
Still have my Afro.
CNBC, Financial Times, The Sunday Times, the Saturday Telegraph, advfn.com.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't lie!
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
An internet connection.
The somewhat low-key Overend continues to play an instrumental role in Omnicom's UK negotiations, helped this year by a relatively stronger PHD operation (the agency he came out of to launch OPera). Overend might look like a kindly uncle type figure, but he's capable of producing cutting humour and tough negotiations when required.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London