+44 (0)20 7299 3000
13-14 Margaret Street, 2nd Floor, London, W1W 8RN
Being news editor of Campaign (1996-99), setting up Motive Digital Services (1999), running Starcom IP (2000-03), joining Dare (2003).
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Anyone who has been bollocked by Mark Cranmer will know that cringing is the least of your worries.
Best thing about your job
When work works.
Worst thing about your job
When work doesn't work.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't make it a career ambition.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
John Bartle, because he has achieved so much; he is still actively involved, but he has all the time he needs to see his family and get his golf handicap down to 14. He also has the authority to insist on playing off 17.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Drive down the West coast of America.
I'm brilliant, but modest. Honest.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd like to be able to play the guitar.
The Guardian, The Observer, guardian.co.uk, bbc.co.uk, various blogs, LOVEFiLM.
Camper – the home of the suede planner shoe.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
My biggest lies have been to impress girls. I once claimed to be the pianist on Del Shannon's Runaway. She believed me.
How many toilets do you own?
Just the two.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
When Owen's responsibilities were shifted from planning towards general management and strategy development for the Cossette Group, it was seen as a bit of a shot in the arm for Dare in its bid to be king of the Cossette castle. But following Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's recent resurgence, those ambitions will be harder to achieve.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'