+44 (0)20 7251 4571
29 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Aquiring our biggest competitor.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Almost any speech I ever made.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get in Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I really am rather happy being me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Something trivial like drive racing cars.
Keeping things simple.
What would you change about yourself?
I would look like Brad Pitt.
Internet and newspapers.
Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought its shares at $8 and sold at $70. I always get a warm feeling when I walk past.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"And it's Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FC, we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen."
How many toilets do you own?
Quite a lot.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ace businessman Parish has kept a low profile in 2008, yet his business goes from strength to strength. Will Parish sell in 2009?
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Integrated Marketing Stonor £21,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Stonor £60,000 to £65,000, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned