+44 (0)20 7251 4571
29 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Aquiring our biggest competitor.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Almost any speech I ever made.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get in Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I really am rather happy being me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Something trivial like drive racing cars.
Keeping things simple.
What would you change about yourself?
I would look like Brad Pitt.
Internet and newspapers.
Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought its shares at $8 and sold at $70. I always get a warm feeling when I walk past.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"And it's Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FC, we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen."
How many toilets do you own?
Quite a lot.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ace businessman Parish has kept a low profile in 2008, yet his business goes from strength to strength. Will Parish sell in 2009?
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account