+44 (0)20 7251 4571
29 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Aquiring our biggest competitor.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Almost any speech I ever made.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get in Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I really am rather happy being me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Something trivial like drive racing cars.
Keeping things simple.
What would you change about yourself?
I would look like Brad Pitt.
Internet and newspapers.
Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought its shares at $8 and sold at $70. I always get a warm feeling when I walk past.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"And it's Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FC, we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen."
How many toilets do you own?
Quite a lot.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ace businessman Parish has kept a low profile in 2008, yet his business goes from strength to strength. Will Parish sell in 2009?
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Graphic Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Halifax
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent career opportunities!, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies