+44 (0)20 7251 4571
29 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Aquiring our biggest competitor.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Almost any speech I ever made.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get in Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I really am rather happy being me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Something trivial like drive racing cars.
Keeping things simple.
What would you change about yourself?
I would look like Brad Pitt.
Internet and newspapers.
Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought its shares at $8 and sold at $70. I always get a warm feeling when I walk past.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"And it's Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FC, we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen."
How many toilets do you own?
Quite a lot.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ace businessman Parish has kept a low profile in 2008, yet his business goes from strength to strength. Will Parish sell in 2009?
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building