+44 (0)20 7251 4571
29 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M
Aquiring our biggest competitor.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Almost any speech I ever made.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented people.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get in Campaign.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I really am rather happy being me.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Something trivial like drive racing cars.
Keeping things simple.
What would you change about yourself?
I would look like Brad Pitt.
Internet and newspapers.
Abercrombie & Fitch. I bought its shares at $8 and sold at $70. I always get a warm feeling when I walk past.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"And it's Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FC, we're by far the greatest team the world has ever seen."
How many toilets do you own?
Quite a lot.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The ace businessman Parish has kept a low profile in 2008, yet his business goes from strength to strength. Will Parish sell in 2009?
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - 6 - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment competitive salary plus benefits , Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Manager - Insurance Brand Recruitment £30000 - £32000 per annum + car and other fantastic benefits, Milton Keynes
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure