Head of strategic sales and commercial marketing
+44 (0)20 7306 8242
124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX
20th January 1962
Being part of the LWT sales department in its heyday.Playing a big part in making Channel 4 the most innovative television sales department.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Mistaking Rory Bremner for Robert Ditcham.
Best thing about your job
Variety, variety, variety.
Worst thing about your job
BlackBerry addicts in meetings.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't leave it as late as I did.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
I would not mind Martin Sorrell's bank balance, but he is a bit short.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Live in France for a year and learn to speak the language well.
Not for me to say. I guess others know my strengths and weaknesses.
What would you change about yourself?
TV and Campaign, of course.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
This one – I don't tell lies!
How many toilets do you own?
Sadly, only three.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Responsible for much of Channel 4's reputation as a clever and creative media owner, Parker's strategic thinking is a prized asset at the broadcaster. Parker's lugubrious demeanour and commitment to the Channel 4 cause only partially obscure a fine line in dry humour.
- Delegate Recruitment Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Eecutive Blue Tree Recruits £24,000 - £26,000 plus benefits, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Senior Creative Scorch London Ltd £40k+ dependent on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Project Manager Red Sofa London £150 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, Travel, Surrey, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Surrey