+44 (0)20 7190 8650
89, Whitfield Street, London, , W1T 4HQ
Learning the art of sales at Mills & Allen, joining Motive, COI Radio win, leading a best-in-class investment team, being given the opportunity to lead a top-ten media agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A story involving press-ups and no clothes.
Best thing about your job
Work closely with so many diverse businesses.
Worst thing about your job
Meeting people who care about the wrong things.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be honest, open, hard-working and don't have an agenda.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Chris Locke, for five minutes only.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I am next year as reward for ten years' service – a house on the coast in Donegal with my young family.
What you see is what you get.
What would you change about yourself?
Meet old friends more often.
Varies by time of day.
My local butcher.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Not owning up to a case of mistaken identity.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The \"best hair in media\" was thrust centre stage this year to make his mark on MediaVest as its new managing director. Stamping his charismatic leadership style on the agency will no doubt help to eradicate the age-old Starcom/MediaVest confusion.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London