+44 (0)20 7190 8650
89, Whitfield Street, London, , W1T 4HQ
Learning the art of sales at Mills & Allen, joining Motive, COI Radio win, leading a best-in-class investment team, being given the opportunity to lead a top-ten media agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A story involving press-ups and no clothes.
Best thing about your job
Work closely with so many diverse businesses.
Worst thing about your job
Meeting people who care about the wrong things.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be honest, open, hard-working and don't have an agenda.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Chris Locke, for five minutes only.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I am next year as reward for ten years' service – a house on the coast in Donegal with my young family.
What you see is what you get.
What would you change about yourself?
Meet old friends more often.
Varies by time of day.
My local butcher.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Not owning up to a case of mistaken identity.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The \"best hair in media\" was thrust centre stage this year to make his mark on MediaVest as its new managing director. Stamping his charismatic leadership style on the agency will no doubt help to eradicate the age-old Starcom/MediaVest confusion.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media