+44 (0)20 7190 8650
89, Whitfield Street, London, , W1T 4HQ
Learning the art of sales at Mills & Allen, joining Motive, COI Radio win, leading a best-in-class investment team, being given the opportunity to lead a top-ten media agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A story involving press-ups and no clothes.
Best thing about your job
Work closely with so many diverse businesses.
Worst thing about your job
Meeting people who care about the wrong things.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be honest, open, hard-working and don't have an agenda.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Chris Locke, for five minutes only.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I am next year as reward for ten years' service – a house on the coast in Donegal with my young family.
What you see is what you get.
What would you change about yourself?
Meet old friends more often.
Varies by time of day.
My local butcher.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Not owning up to a case of mistaken identity.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The \"best hair in media\" was thrust centre stage this year to make his mark on MediaVest as its new managing director. Stamping his charismatic leadership style on the agency will no doubt help to eradicate the age-old Starcom/MediaVest confusion.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure