+44 (0)20 7190 8650
89, Whitfield Street, London, , W1T 4HQ
Learning the art of sales at Mills & Allen, joining Motive, COI Radio win, leading a best-in-class investment team, being given the opportunity to lead a top-ten media agency.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
A story involving press-ups and no clothes.
Best thing about your job
Work closely with so many diverse businesses.
Worst thing about your job
Meeting people who care about the wrong things.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be honest, open, hard-working and don't have an agenda.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Chris Locke, for five minutes only.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
I am next year as reward for ten years' service – a house on the coast in Donegal with my young family.
What you see is what you get.
What would you change about yourself?
Meet old friends more often.
Varies by time of day.
My local butcher.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
Not owning up to a case of mistaken identity.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The \"best hair in media\" was thrust centre stage this year to make his mark on MediaVest as its new managing director. Stamping his charismatic leadership style on the agency will no doubt help to eradicate the age-old Starcom/MediaVest confusion.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'