Executive creative director
CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
The week The Beatles had their first number one.
CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my first year as creative director. CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my second year as creative director. Drench \"Brains\" getting two million views on YouTube in two weeks. Writing the global \"Make the most of now\" campaign with Nick Gill to win the Vodafone business while at Bartle Bogle Hegarty – and the launch commercial winning a D&AD Pencil. Cannes Grand Prix for Volkswagen as creative director of DDB with Jeremy Craigen. Working on the successful 1997 New Labour el
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
God, where does one start?
Best thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency is a brilliant job.
Worst thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency can feel like a thankless task at times.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stick to your day job.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The senior client in this afternoon's new-business pitch.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Film course at the New York Film Academy.
Under-Seven's putting champion, Wrekin Golf Club, Shropshire.
What would you change about yourself?
An ability to turn my BlackBerry off.
Cinema, YouTube, mcfc.com.
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco, CA.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"I'm a United fan,\" outside Old Trafford when confronted by a mass of Manchester United fans.
How many toilets do you own?
None. I have mortgages on four.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Paterson has had a big impact on CHI's creative department over the past 12 months, complementing the agency's tiger-like new-business reputation with a more creative one. He has upped the agency's game, winning a yellow Pencil for The Big Yellow Self Storage Company's \"wave\" this year.
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne