Executive creative director
CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
The week The Beatles had their first number one.
CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my first year as creative director. CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my second year as creative director. Drench \"Brains\" getting two million views on YouTube in two weeks. Writing the global \"Make the most of now\" campaign with Nick Gill to win the Vodafone business while at Bartle Bogle Hegarty – and the launch commercial winning a D&AD Pencil. Cannes Grand Prix for Volkswagen as creative director of DDB with Jeremy Craigen. Working on the successful 1997 New Labour el
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
God, where does one start?
Best thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency is a brilliant job.
Worst thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency can feel like a thankless task at times.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stick to your day job.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The senior client in this afternoon's new-business pitch.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Film course at the New York Film Academy.
Under-Seven's putting champion, Wrekin Golf Club, Shropshire.
What would you change about yourself?
An ability to turn my BlackBerry off.
Cinema, YouTube, mcfc.com.
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco, CA.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"I'm a United fan,\" outside Old Trafford when confronted by a mass of Manchester United fans.
How many toilets do you own?
None. I have mortgages on four.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Paterson has had a big impact on CHI's creative department over the past 12 months, complementing the agency's tiger-like new-business reputation with a more creative one. He has upped the agency's game, winning a yellow Pencil for The Big Yellow Self Storage Company's \"wave\" this year.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Artworker Dahling Ltd £20,000 - 25,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role