Executive creative director
CHI & Partners
+44 (0)20 7462 8500
7 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1LY
The week The Beatles had their first number one.
CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my first year as creative director. CHI winning a D&AD Pencil in my second year as creative director. Drench \"Brains\" getting two million views on YouTube in two weeks. Writing the global \"Make the most of now\" campaign with Nick Gill to win the Vodafone business while at Bartle Bogle Hegarty – and the launch commercial winning a D&AD Pencil. Cannes Grand Prix for Volkswagen as creative director of DDB with Jeremy Craigen. Working on the successful 1997 New Labour el
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
God, where does one start?
Best thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency is a brilliant job.
Worst thing about your job
Being a creative in an advertising agency can feel like a thankless task at times.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Stick to your day job.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The senior client in this afternoon's new-business pitch.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Film course at the New York Film Academy.
Under-Seven's putting champion, Wrekin Golf Club, Shropshire.
What would you change about yourself?
An ability to turn my BlackBerry off.
Cinema, YouTube, mcfc.com.
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, San Francisco, CA.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
\"I'm a United fan,\" outside Old Trafford when confronted by a mass of Manchester United fans.
How many toilets do you own?
None. I have mortgages on four.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Paterson has had a big impact on CHI's creative department over the past 12 months, complementing the agency's tiger-like new-business reputation with a more creative one. He has upped the agency's game, winning a yellow Pencil for The Big Yellow Self Storage Company's \"wave\" this year.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned