Non-executive director (COI); freelance research consultant
+44 (0)20 7399 7100
Elsley Court, 20-22 Great Titchfield Street, London, , W1W 8BE
25th June 1956
Masius, DDB, Grey, TBWA, John Ayling & Associates, WCRS, PHD, (IPA president,) ILG. In 34 years, there have been a lot. The highest highs mostly had something to do with Nick Horswell, Jonathan Durden and Tess Alps.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Best thing about your job
Being surrounded by smart people who make things happen.
Worst thing about your job
No matter how good a job you do, lack of client retention surety makes medium- to long-term planning very difficult.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Don't worry about it and it will happen.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Robert Senior (Fallon) – spiky, passionate, lots to do and the world at his feet.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Absolutely no idea.
Again, no idea.
What would you change about yourself?
The Times, Radio 2, bbc.co.uk.
Farlow's fly-fishing shop.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The enormously respected PHD founder has had a great year, steering i-level to a deal with the private equity group EC1. His significant shareholding in the business meant a decent return for a year's work at the agency – good enough to raise a rare smile.
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy