Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 3037 3284
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
1991-95, marketing manager, Nintendo; 1995-2004, European vice-president marketing, Sony PlayStation; 2004-07, senior vice-president marketing communications, Sony Europe; 2007-date, group CEO, Grey London.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Completing this survey.
Best thing about your job
Working with the people at Grey London.
Worst thing about your job
Tube journey to and from the office.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
You should have more important things to worry about.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel the world on a bike.
I am not a brand.
What would you change about yourself?
I'm OK with what I have.
The Sunday Times, Wired, Xfm, Google.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Patton came into the Grey job promising change. He wasn't slow swinging the axe and bringing in his own people. A coherent management team is now in place and his restructuring is done. Now he must prove it works.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital