Group chief executive
+44 (0)20 3037 3284
Grey, The Johnson Building, 77 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8JS
1991-95, marketing manager, Nintendo; 1995-2004, European vice-president marketing, Sony PlayStation; 2004-07, senior vice-president marketing communications, Sony Europe; 2007-date, group CEO, Grey London.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Completing this survey.
Best thing about your job
Working with the people at Grey London.
Worst thing about your job
Tube journey to and from the office.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
You should have more important things to worry about.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel the world on a bike.
I am not a brand.
What would you change about yourself?
I'm OK with what I have.
The Sunday Times, Wired, Xfm, Google.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Patton came into the Grey job promising change. He wasn't slow swinging the axe and bringing in his own people. A coherent management team is now in place and his restructuring is done. Now he must prove it works.
- Senior PHP Developer @ British Fashion Label Digital Gurus £50000 - £70000 Per Annum £50k to £70k + Benefits + Bonus, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Aspire £35000 - £42000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Client Account Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Blue Tree Recruits £28-32k Dependent upon experience, Hungerford, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Competitive + bonus + relocation , Isle of Wight