Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
+44 (0)20 7616 3500
151 Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5QE
30th October 1974
Repitching for and retaining the National Lottery.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Splitting my trousers on the dancefloor at my first agency Christmas party.
Best thing about your job
Working with people who combine new ways with old values.
Worst thing about your job
Dealing with people who confuse chaos with creativity.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Get some therapy, you sick fuck.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Rory Sutherland, because I'd get to be dead clever and wear a cravat without irony.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Tell everyone I was going on a round-the-world yacht adventure, and then lie on the sofa for a couple of months.
I'm 33 but look 43.
What would you change about yourself?
I'd like to be able to sing in tune.
Cinema ads and the backs of packs.
Bagatelle Toys in Henley.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
The BMI on my health assurance.
How many toilets do you own?
I own three but have professional jurisdiction over 28 others.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
You wouldn't bet against the consummate account man moving even higher at London's biggest agency some time soon. Having been at AMV longer than most of the furniture, he loves to be involved in everything.
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne