Chairman and chief executive
Ogilvy Group UK
+44 (0)20 7345 3225.
10 Cabot Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QB
10th December 1958
Fantasy business partner
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Try to keep my own waffle, hot air and blather to a minimum.
Desert island objects
My wife Sharon, and my two daughters, Alexis and Caitlin.
Nelson Mandela, for preventing bloodiness and bitterness through nothing more than sheer charisma and force of personality.
The Sunday Times, Harvard Business Review, Grand Designs, www.chardonnay-du-monde.com.
Biggest risk taken
Life is an inherently risky business.
At home in Camps Bay, Cape Town with family, friends and Chardonnay.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Still waiting (and hoping) for one.
Stephen Kumalo (the pastor in Paton's Cry, The Beloved Country).
I am a qualified bricklayer.
Best job outside advertising
Shelf-stacker for a supermarket chain.
Making strides towards turning the Ogilvy Group into a fully-fledged integrated company, with strong offerings in all mediums. One of adland's most jovial men, he is a real find for the UK market.
Most expensive purchase
My stash of Chardonnay.
Why are you good at what you do?
Being frank, open and accessible.
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Manager(s) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Herts/North of London
- SEO Account Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Digital Acquisition Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Trading Manager Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London