+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
Hope Hospital, Salford.
80s – DDB, Horner Collis & Kirvan. 90s – WM Media, CIA Medianetwork. 1999-date – AAR.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Meeting all the new best friends I made when joining AAR.
Best thing about your job
I look forward to it most days of the year.
Worst thing about your job
I'm playing less golf than ever.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
To think about what's important in their lives and reprioritise.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Casting director at the Victoria's Secret catalogue shoot. Do I need to explain?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel, play more golf and try to learn something totally new.
Don't think I have one.
What would you change about yourself?
Two or three inches off the waist.
Books and music.
Bloomingdale's, New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't tell big lies; in fact, not even little ones.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Exercise – an hour of \"me time\" every day.
Phillips' name can be expected to soar to the top of every agency's Christmas card list as he prepares to assume the mantle of Martin Jones, the public face of the AAR, who is switching to a part-time role after 12 years. Phillips' 16 years in advertising and media before assuming day-to-day running of the AAR should ensure a seamless transition.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned