+44 (0)20 7612 1200
26 Market Place, London, W1W 8AN
Hope Hospital, Salford.
80s – DDB, Horner Collis & Kirvan. 90s – WM Media, CIA Medianetwork. 1999-date – AAR.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
Meeting all the new best friends I made when joining AAR.
Best thing about your job
I look forward to it most days of the year.
Worst thing about your job
I'm playing less golf than ever.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
To think about what's important in their lives and reprioritise.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Casting director at the Victoria's Secret catalogue shoot. Do I need to explain?
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Travel, play more golf and try to learn something totally new.
Don't think I have one.
What would you change about yourself?
Two or three inches off the waist.
Books and music.
Bloomingdale's, New York.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
I don't tell big lies; in fact, not even little ones.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
Exercise – an hour of \"me time\" every day.
Phillips' name can be expected to soar to the top of every agency's Christmas card list as he prepares to assume the mantle of Martin Jones, the public face of the AAR, who is switching to a part-time role after 12 years. Phillips' 16 years in advertising and media before assuming day-to-day running of the AAR should ensure a seamless transition.
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile