+44 (0)20 7025 0005
65, Clerkenwell Road, London, , EC1R 5BL
10th April 1964
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
The Leo Burnett breakfast party, Chicago 2003. Pick any moment.
Best thing about your job
Having a laugh.
Worst thing about your job
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Start an agency or join Adam & Eve.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
The graduate we are about to employ.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Become a folk guitar hero – it might be quite a long sabbatical.
What would you change about yourself?
My hair – too thin, according to my wife and daughters.
bbc.com, The Guardian, Sky Sports, cinema.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
One of the answers on this form.
How many toilets do you own?
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
The former DM man has had a successful year at the agency he founded back in 2005. They may not be huge blue-chip clients, but wins from Thresher Group, Focus DIY and the Natural History Museum will certainly help tide Krow over into what looks likely to be a turbulent 2009.
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Brand Insight Planner FMCG - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£50K + benefits package, North of London/Hertfordshire