Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
My first day at JWT, the home of planning.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
My \"Converse with suit\" phase – so wrong.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented, curious, challenging people every day.
Worst thing about your job
When great ideas slip through the net.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be unreasonable, often.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Russell Ramsey – he gets to work on my briefs.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Me, Mrs Q and Baby Jake ambling our way through various former colonies with no plan, no agenda.
What would you change about yourself?
My dad-like habit of falling asleep on the sofa in front of the telly – sure sign that middle-age is kicking in hard.
The Sun, bbc.co.uk, Grazia.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That I've never tried fake tan.
How many toilets do you own?
Three – but Mrs Q owns another couple.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
JWT's new head of planning joined from Leagas Delaney earlier this year. Quinn, whose uncanny resemblance to Chris Evans means he is often stopped in Knightsbridge for his autograph, is sure to stamp his witty and warm character on the agency's planning department.
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'