Head of planning
+44 (0)20 7656 7000
1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7NW
My first day at JWT, the home of planning.
Most cringeworthy moment of your career
My \"Converse with suit\" phase – so wrong.
Best thing about your job
Working with talented, curious, challenging people every day.
Worst thing about your job
When great ideas slip through the net.
Advice for a wannabe A Lister
Be unreasonable, often.
If you could be anyone else in this business, who would it be?
Russell Ramsey – he gets to work on my briefs.
What would you do on a sabbatical?
Me, Mrs Q and Baby Jake ambling our way through various former colonies with no plan, no agenda.
What would you change about yourself?
My dad-like habit of falling asleep on the sofa in front of the telly – sure sign that middle-age is kicking in hard.
The Sun, bbc.co.uk, Grazia.
What’s the biggest lie you’ve told?
That I've never tried fake tan.
How many toilets do you own?
Three – but Mrs Q owns another couple.
What can’t you live without (apart from family)?
JWT's new head of planning joined from Leagas Delaney earlier this year. Quinn, whose uncanny resemblance to Chris Evans means he is often stopped in Knightsbridge for his autograph, is sure to stamp his witty and warm character on the agency's planning department.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands