Chairman and director of creativity
Euro RSCG PR
+44 (0)20 7240 4111.
Euro RSCG, Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, , WC1E 7EB
25th January 1950
Fantasy business partner
Kristin Scott Thomas.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
By staying in and holding my breath.
Fear and greed.
The Groucho Club and The Tufty Club.
Desert island objects
Painting of Mrs Moira, iPod, Lynx Freestanding ProSear IR Grill with Rotisserie.
That Bill Clinton had a sense of humour.
The Observer, The Spectator, Rome, The Today Programme, Last FM.
Biggest risk taken
Pret A Manger sushi on a Monday.
Lie-in, family lunch, and then off to the Emirates.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Awards. Money. Girls.
Best job outside advertising
Vocalist in the Stevie Cook Soul Band.
Moira has formed a strong bond with the new senior management at Euro RSCG London, scotching the rumours that he'd be the first high-profile casualty of the new regime. A brilliantly funny writer and powerful creative, he's also an expert client handler. Oh, and belts out a mean Mustang Sally.
Most expensive purchase
My children's education.
Why are you good at what you do?
Two ears, a big heart.
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London