Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy
+44 (0)20 7073 6923.
15 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NB
Fantasy business partner
The Fat Controller.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
Every time I fly first class, I drink my bodyweight in Krug.
My wife's iMac.
Desert island objects
A football, a lobster pot, and a phone card.
Tony Benn. He always talks sense.
The Week, Vogue, House, Virgin Radio, liberty.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Crossing the Java Sea in a fishing boat.
Breakfast at home with my daughter, lunch at The Ivy with Jeremy Miles, dinner at Chez Bruce with my wife.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
JWT, Insead HSBC, MCBD.
Best job outside advertising
Talented, smart and dependable, Hedger ensures that MCBD's planning department is one of its major assets.
Most expensive purchase
My annual honeymoon.
Why are you good at what you do?
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne