Joint managing director
+44 (0)20 7379 9000.
Orion House, 5 Upper Saint Martins Lane, London, WC2H 9EA
1st March 1971
Fantasy business partner
Robin Williams. I'm lucky enough to be working with his doppelganger already, and it's great.
How do you off-set your carbon footprint?
We're relocating to a green building.
That'll be the wife again.
Farnham Squash Club, The Solus Club.
Desert island objects
Solar-powered iPod, palm-oil-driven jet-ski, Bear Grylls' survival manual.
Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons. A genius and a man of the people.
Broadsheets, The Week, The Shield, Xfm, music.aol.co.uk.
Biggest risk taken
Something to do with getting my now wife pregnant when we were in our early twenties.
Leaving work having been told all our clients are happy and we've won our last three pitches, home to watch my children playing cricket, then on to a reformed Pixies concert.
Who should play you in the film of your life?
Danny DeVito or Peter Lorre.
It's the people. Working with amazing talents clientside, at media owner companies, and at Vizeum. After that, launching broadband in the UK.
Bear Grylls, now that the Daily Mail has established Born Survivor as a work of fiction. Truly magnetic TV.
Nothing's hidden. What meagre talents I have are peddled mercilessly.
Best job outside advertising
Video shop assistant in the late 80s. I have the biggest collection and encyclopaedic knowledge of straight-to-video cult classics. It didn't do Quentin Tarantino any harm.
The more rational half of Vizeum's joint management team alongside Matt Andrews, Millar has set about using his client skills gained at BT to quietly transform Vizeum into a more digital-focused business. In between defending accounts including Coca-Cola and Pernod Ricard, Millar found time to build the agency's search marketing credentials.
Most expensive purchase
My wife has a recurring nightmare that I've bought a pair of trainers for £999.99.
Why are you good at what you do?
I am driven by a morbid fear of failure. And my wife.
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'